Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From Colorado, new OC mystery




It was a very long day, over 500 miles to get back up here from Phx., driving two vehicles, so I drove the Avalanche with my pinched nerve, ouch! It's sunny & in the 40's up here at 9,000 ft.
There's lots of snow, more than in previous years I think, it's piled up high on either side of the road. I chose the fabrics for the Orange Crush mystery,the picture on the left was my original choice but then upon raiding my QOV stash I found a brighter red [photo on the right] & I think that will work. The lighter blue is something I bought for my backing stash years ago & it's kind of weird, looks to me like those dark things are bugs but I'm hoping that when it's cut up & mixed with all the other scrap confusion the overall effect will help conceal the weird bug look! If I decide otherwise as the mystery is revealed that fabric will go back into the backing stash & I'll find another option.

No comments: