Friday, June 8, 2012

HOB Quilts Numbers Five And Six Finished For Friday

Today saw the quilting of HOB #5................

and #6!

I think I'll take  break from quilting over the weekend and see if I can get these six quilts bound.
Tomorrow one of the new members of the AZ Huggy Bunch is having a yard sale of a lot of her quilting fabric and supplies, having moved into a smaller residence. So BJ and I agreed to support her efforts to reduce her stash by driving to Mesa to see if we "need" any of the things she is selling.
Not that either of us needs anything but we are just being good friends, LOL!
I will let you know how good of a friend I am.............




1 comment:

Linda said...

Uh-oh! I can see your stash growing already! I always know if I go where they are selling fabric, I am NOT going to leave emptyhanded - no matter how many times I repeat "I am not buying anything"! Good luck! You are a good friend!