Thursday, November 6, 2008

Susie's quilt



As soon as we returned from CO. Monday I hit the ground running- had to quick- quick get right to the LA to get Susie's sister's birthday quilt done so I can mail it to her in CO. & she can get it bound by the middle of the month. Unfortunately this KS quilt would not fit in my largest box so tomorrow I have to find a bigger box.



The only quilting guidelines from Susie, she wanted echo swirls in the border so I had to make the block design coordinate. It turned out very nicely I think. I sent Susie pics. & she is pleased.

Found out today that my new Quilter's cabinet fromTracey's Tables is on it's way, yippee! It will be here next week & I can hardly wait. The old table is being recycled to my friend Gale in CO. & it will fit perfectly in the corner of her sewing room. I will post pics as soon as the new one arrives.

No comments: