Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Great Grandson's Baby Quilt

Great Grandchild #4 is due any day, literally, probably tomorrow. I took the theme and colors from the baby shower invite that featured a little cowboy. I found this fabric line from last year but had to do quite a bit of researching to find everything I needed and ended up with enough left over for at least two more quilts!
 The line featured a panel with this cowboy figure and accessories, so I made them up to decorate Dawson's room.
  
The fabric is adorable isn't it?
I quilted it kind of modern with a different design in each row
 
 The backing is the brown version in the line and the label is embroidered directly onto the back, my preferred method if I remember before I start quilting it!
PS. Baby Dawson is set to arrive tomorrow!

No comments: