Sunday, April 29, 2012

Slow Sunday


Not much going on sewing wise the past week-this is what I was working on last time BJ came to sew[last weekend] a pieced backing for the pink and brown quilt and there it is, incomplete! I didn't sew another stitch on it.

During the week I managed to get our new summer bed quilt LA'd, pulled it off the machine Friday night, and well, there it lies ready for binding! With luck I may get this quilt bound and on my bed before BJ and I leave for the San Juan quilt retreat Thursday in CO., another GF road trip.
I do sort of have an excuse; little boy got that really nasty intestinal virus he was so sick- and then his mommy got it and then Daddy and then, you guessed it, Grandmother was laid out with it!
I am in bed all day today, still feeling achy and weak, not wanting food, but by this evening I am also bored and I think about ready for some Early Grey tea with toast and Vegemite, the quintessential Aussie cure-all!



3 comments:

Jody said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Jocelyn said...

Your quilt is beautiful. My daughter brought home some Vegemite from her trip to Australia in January.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Hi Rosalyn. I am just checking if you got my email replies. I mailed your fabric earlier this week.