Saturday, December 5, 2020

Yet More Eye Candy And Some Family Stuff!

Matthew was needing a more appropriate quilt for an eleven year old than the Mickey Mouse quilt I made him a couple of years ago. He chose this "I Spy" design and picked out all the fabrics from Grandnana's stash. I wrote a message on the bottom of the quilt.

                                                           Matthew's Choice I Spy Quilt


Made with love by his Grandnana

Roslyn Atwood Phoenix AZ

"I Love you a bushel and a peck!
Because I always sing that silly song to him and he sings along with a big smile on his face. My Mum used to sing it and he likes that it came from his Great Granny who died 8 years before he was born. He says he is sure she would love him and I am sure that she does love him from Heaven!

Matthew is growing up fast, at eleven he's now taller than me which makes him 5ft.7" today but it could be different next week! He loves to do 'handyman' work, as well as demolition and he's had lots of opportunity with his Grandfathers oversight and mentoring while our new home has been in renovation.

                                                        Our General Contractor in training

                                             He removed all the baseboards throughout the house
                                                                  Loves the power tools!
GF has been teaching him about electricity, how to match up the correct wires so he's rewiring some of the outlets!


                                                                And demolition of course
                                                              Successful removal of a wall!
Now the shed! Demolition!

No comments: