Sunday, November 4, 2018

Visit from Aussie Relatives

My brother and SIL arrived 15th. November for a visit and wow has the time flown this past two weeks. We have been busy though, a first birthday party for great granddaughter paisley
and a baby shower for expected great grandson Sterling due December 25th.
 Sterling's parents love the quilt!
 Paisley enjoyed her brother's party too!
Gill wanted to visit Sedona after my brother had shown her his photos from his last trip
 This was at the chapel in the Red Rocks
A lookout near Sedona on our way to Williams, an historic town on Route 66 AZ.
 We spent the night in Williams, before heading out to the Grand Canyon.
All the pics from the Canyon are on someone else's camera so I haven't any!
But Gill loved it and enjoyed the helicopter ride over the canyon
Lunch at El Capitan
View from our rooms
 and sunset from our hotel on the beach
After a spot of shopping, cocktails and dinner at the Boo Bar
 The boys watched the football
Lunch at the Friendly Dolphin.



The decor is fascinating, so much to see.
 I had to have a photo of my brother and me, we do not have too many opportunities living 8,000 miles apart!





No comments: