Sunday, November 4, 2018

Back to "Normal"

My SIL returned to Australia on Thursday, though my brother is still here and preparing to drive a around the USA for the next month with a buddy. They leave next week.
I did get a quick pic of our guests with Matthew, they loved each other !
We all accompanied him to Trick or Treat, he was a vary scary vampire and again I do not have photos they are on Gill's camera!
The "normal" part is being able to squeeze in a little time to quilt and sew. The Christmas panel is ready to be returned to the owner in CA, who has the LED lights for it so she needed a thin but firm batting and I used Dream green, made from recycled soda bottles.
Freehand meander in the background and some outlining and Christmas lights on the tree.
I used Superior silver metallic thread that sews very dependably and does not shread and break

No comments: