Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stash Replenishment And another Baby Quilt

When you make as many baby quilts as I do eventually the baby quilt fabrics need to be refreshed! My choices in stash were becoming quite limited so on a recent visit to 'Quiltz' I found these cute fabrics "under the umbrella" which means they were all $4.99/yard.
I will have enough for at least six more baby quilts plus however many I can get from the "scraps"!
Here's another baby quilt just finished this week.
Two more babies received quilts this past month, baby Jaxxon is still in neonatal care, he was a premie, and there was another Brayden- I forgot to take pics of either of their quilts so I am awaiting pics from the recipients!
I have two more baby quilts under construction, one awaiting quilting and the other still in pieces!
I am going by the Quiltz store today on my way to the gym to buy more backing from "under the umbrella!

5 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

All of these babies are very lucky indeed! Your quilts are all beautiful!

Gari in AL said...

I "replenished" the past weekend, all for comfort quilts. I like to have as much variety as I can so the backs are as interesting as the fronts.

Miri said...

Oh those new fabrics are adorable! Love the BOY quilt!

no spring chicken said...

A beautiful heirloom! What a wonderful gift.
Blessings, Debbie

cityquilter grace said...

roz, your baby fabrics are adorable! and your little matthew is growing soooo fast...he's sooo cute!