Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mountain Landscape baby Quilt

Patricia took these pics for me, mine were poor owing to haste !
Patricia asked for a windy sky and different quilting in each of the mountains.
I had fun thinking of various textures to quilt to form the sky and the landscape.
The dark grey mountains don't show the quilting which has more detail and I used my favorite Superior thread for dark grey/black fabrics, it's Magnifico  #2167 and I think it's called "Smoke". It was so much fun to quilt that I stayed up until nearly 4 a.m. to finish it and I didn't even feel tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job. And baby looks so cute lying on the mountain tops. Laying, lying. I get confused. It is amazing how you can get so involved in a project that times slips away. Thanks for sharing.


Dotti