Sunday, July 5, 2015

Independence Day

Happy birthday to our Nation, the greatest country on God's green earth - still, in spite of everything!
God bless America and heal and prosper her.
To celebrate the day I decided to work on a fireworks banner.
 Click here to see the one I made last year complete with LED lights which this one will have also.
And, the Vintage Fan quilt is bound another one moved off the UFO list, yeah!
A productive day.
A day without quilting is a no good, very bad day, LOL!

1 comment:

farmlady said...

You're still making beautiful quilts and saving your sanity. That a girl. I don't get to the my favorite blogs as much as I use to but I always check on you. Love the flag quilts. Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. We just got back from Maui. Time to rest.
Take care. Connie