Friday, May 15, 2015

Finally Finished Friday!

The fights I have had with my long arm are [hopefully] over and "she" will behave nicely now! A tech from out of town came Wednesday and spent a couple of hours with the machine then after the tech left and I returned to the ruler work on the little quilt I experienced the same problem of thread breakage. I tinkered around a bit more with the single stitch speed and managed to get the baby quilt done and bound last night.
 Simply quilted and not too much, it needs to be cuddly 
 and with Quilter's Dream Angel batting it is soft and "drapey".
 It is backed and bound with the very cute "I love puppies" fabric by Heather Mulder Peterson for Henry Glass & Co. The thread is Superior So Fine on top and Bottom line in the bobbin.
Now just have to launder the quilt and it's ready to go for the baby shower next weekend, it feels good to be ready early!

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

gee ros very pretty quilt....love the color combo!