Friday, February 13, 2015

Finished For Friday

Well, Thursday midnight really but just now getting it posted. This is QOV # 2 for the Vietnam Helicopter Pilot's Reunion in DC in August so plenty of time for them to be bound and labeled. I hope to get the third one done very soon.
These are all large lap size quilts, around 70"x75-80", the backing is pieced with a patriotic panel in the center.
 Quilted in a patriotic design with off white thread top and bobbin
 The center on this quilt has a VHPA memorial block.
Today was my first day back at the gym two weeks post-op, and I took a one hour cardio/strength class that runs every Friday afternoon. Obviously I survived and if I'm up to it will go again in the morning as the gym is closed Monday for President's Day. The gym we belong to is only a mile down the road at the local Community College, I love it for a multitude of reasons but it is closed on all public holidays, a small price to pay IMO for all the other advantages.
If you have progress to report this week grab Mr.Linky and join me.

No comments: