Sunday, February 16, 2014

We had another wonderful day with Bonnie and "My Blue Heaven", then the trek home for the weary!
 I stayed with the original colorway.……...

 but Angela chose purples and it's just lovely!
 Here is a green version, but there were mostly the blue/neutrals from other students.
Then came a show and tell of Bonnie designs.
 Angela's Lazy Sunday……...
 her cheddar bow ties……..
 and spools
also Angela's.

Her beautiful hexies! They are stunning and I am going to make some, I have already cut some of the fabrics perhaps the trip to Colorado next week may be a time to begin the stitching.

 Not sure to whom this belonged……….
 but this is the back of my Celtic Solstice!
 My Carolina Christmas……...
 and Smith Mountain Morning………..
 Double Delight, one of my favorites.
 And I am sorry that I do not know the names of those quilters whose photos follow.
 This is Maria with her quilt.
I don't have the names of either of these ladies.
If you haven't yet experienced the joy of a class with Bonnie be sure to take any opportunity that comes near, you will not regret it!

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What pattern is that quilt with the pieced sashing and pinwheel cornerstones? I love all your Bonnie quilts ... how lucky you were to be able to take a class with her! I would love to, but it doesn't seem like she's ever going to come to the St. Louis area. :-(