One boy quilt I already delivered a couple of weeks ago and forgot to take a photo so I will need to ask the parents if they would email one to me!
These two quilts I will take to church with me on Sunday.
These cute fabrics were in the juvenile section of my stash and turned out just right size.
There was sufficient left of the PBR brushed cotton for backing of both quilts, I am sort of sad to see it all gone. I had an entire bolt and it is lovely and soft. I did need to launder first because I suspected it would bleed and it did but I used Synthrapol in the wash to set the dye.
Both also quilted using E-E Peacock feather freehand design