Thursday, June 23, 2016

All Things Bright And Beautiful!

My name for this eye catching quilt which has now gone to its new home DownUnder! 
 The lovely girlfriend of my nephew Wes so loved this quilt that I thought she should have it.
I know that it will be well loved and used so tomorrow it will be winging its way across the Pacific ocean as she and Wes return home to Australia. I doubt there is anything more gratifying to us as quilters than to have someone fall in love with a quilt, it blesses us as artists that our creations are to be well loved.
God's blessings go with them and may they soon return to visit us again!
Linking up with "Needlework Tuesday"

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

The quilt is beautiful! It is such a delight when our quilts are loved. Where did you get your pattern?

Heather said...

it's a lovely quilt. I think a quilt is a wonderful gift to take home from travels.

Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful ! What generosity to send two beautiful quilts along to Australia. It certainly looks like they we be loved.