Friday, October 13, 2017

Paisley Is Here!

Wouldn't you know that Paisley waited until the morning I left town to make her appearance! She was born Thursday Oct. 5th. as we were driving to Lakeside AZ for our quilting retreat, so I did not meet her until Tuesday.
Such a pretty little doll of a baby, already doted on by everyone in her circle of family and friends, we could not be more proud of her parents for producing a beautiful child for our first great grandchild. I think they look pretty pleased with themselves!
Yesterday we met the little family at the Great Australian Bakery for lunch and spent a couple of hours with them.
She looks so tiny, and GGF thinks she is pretty special too!
 I see a lot of quilts in her future, I have plans!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations to all. she is a treasure.