Thursday, December 14, 2017

On Ringo Lake Clue #3, Just in Time!

Yesterday between Bible Study and our quarterly town hall at church, I got clue three sewn up.
Then we dropped in at Fatsos for salad and wings and after we arrived home I managed to get all my little blocks trimmed and pressed. I used the corner flip/snowball method, simply sewing squares on the diagonal on either end of the rectangles 
I am making a smaller version of Ringo Lake, halving Bonnie's numbers so it did not take me all day. I had prepped the fabric earlier in the week while I had a two day window waiting for King Tut thread to finish the quilt below. I had a feeling there would not be enough on the cone and sure enough ran out about halfway through. Fortunately Sewthankful is just next door in Mew Mexico and they have great prices and fast First Class shipping so the cone arrived today.

 I love the Circle Lord templates for quilts without a theme, this one with circles is gender and subject neutral! This is a large baby/child's quilt, 54"X74".
To top it off, a newer picture of great granddaughter Paisley, such a little doll, I am looking forward to seeing her Sunday at a family gathering!
She looks so much like her Dad with her Mom's dimpled chin!~

2 comments:

Cactusneedle said...

Awwww, she's a cutie!

Andee Neff said...

Way to keep up! I have not started stitching clue three yet...much less 4. When school gets out I will have more time!