Sunday, March 24, 2013

The weekend........

Not nearly as productive as I hoped but something at least. About two thirds of this quilt is done and the  plan is to have it finished tomorrow.
 The leafy quilting is pleasing, and I really like the Aurifil thread both color and performance.
 To my surprise, as thin as this thread is at only 50wt., stitching at hight speed on the longarm has not caused any thread breakage.
The thread is so nice and light it doesn't look heavy with all the backtracking, so I am inclined to order a few more colors. Should be ready to load the next top tomorrow.
Now I am off to bed to catch up on sleep, last night was one of those sleepless ones!

3 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Love the leafy quilting design you are using on this green quilt!

Gramma 2 Many said...

It is very pretty and like Garden of Daisies, I really like the leaf design.
Hope you had a better night.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Thanks for the encouraging words. Sometimes my heart just does not know what my head does. I appreciate having someone who has already walked the road to guide me. Thank you.