Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snowing And Sewing!

Not much sewing done this week, too much family fun!
Wednesday I went into the Montrose Huggy Bunch quilt group and sewed, and ended up frogging pieces I had sewn in the wrong order! Too many distractions, there was a big group 20-25 I think, lovely to see those dear ladies.
But last night I sewed a little while the guys played cribbage, and today managed to get Merry Mayhem all together, not properly pressed yet!
It's a bit on the small side for a lap quilt in my opinion, so I am planning a stop border of one inch with the dark grey then another four inch of the grey pin dot.
It snowed pretty much all day and we took a long walk, lots of good pics and the guys built a great snowman in the driveway.
 Helping..........
Grandfather!
 "All done" he says!
Catching snowflakes. 
Pile on Daddy!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute, cute pics!!

Khris said...

Thanks for sharing...love these pics...wish were were there to enjoy the snow with you all...hugs Khris