Monday, August 1, 2011

AZ Huggy Bunch

Five of us met on Saturday and all made some progress. BJ brought turkey wraps and deadly [for our figures] brownies for lunch, Lauren and Shayla brought their wonderful chicken salad and I had made fresh biscotti.


BJ showed off her latest finish, now bound and needing just the label. We all love it.


Here is Lauren's work so far on her "Rattlesnake" quilt - she has decided that she will need to make eight more of these PP blocks to have a more useable sized quilt.


I finished binding this orphan block quilt.......

and cut up the fabrics for another baby boy quilt.

Shayla learned to machine applique and I forgot to take pics, and Alissa worked on her cityscapes quilt, I promise photos from these last two next AZ.HB meeting.
Our next full meeting will be in two weeks and we are planning to make patriotic blocks for Quilts Of Valor for Wounded Warriors. We will pool our red, white and blue fabrics and make scrappy D9P blocks.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow :) I really love the ducky fabric. :D

Miri said...

What a great group of quilts/projects.

That ducky fabric made me chuckle...how adorable!