Well, here is the first of the twin's quilts, I added extra blocks and four borders to make it fit a twin size bed- it measures about 78"x93".
Quilted with freehand Baptist Fan, the thread is a light tan so the quilting is subtle and the block design is the star!
It is even labeled, I applied the label before quilting so it's good and secure. I can't wait to see his face and help him put it on his bed!
The backing was a real deal at Bernina Connection Summer Sale, 75% off, and a nice flag design, a CW repro. I do need to launder the quilt with Synthrapol and Color Catchers, because I had half the blocks made when I realized that one of the reds is a batik and they throw dye like crazy.
Daniel's sister's Pleiades quilt is on the LA ready to quilt. I hope to start on that tonight, still haven't positively decided on a quilting design for it.